Want to earn a free SEEK class? Volunteer during SEEK week. Click here to get started.
Important things to do before all Summer Youth Camps classes begin:
- Please check each Youth Camps individual course description for drop off, lunch and pick up information. As well as, any other specific class details.
- The Youth Camp Liability Waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian and returned to LCCC no later than Friday, June 1st at 4:00 p.m. for June Camps and no later than Friday, June 29th for July Camps. Until the forms are received, your child is not completely registered for Classes and may be dropped from the class. If these forms are not received by the due date, we are unable to let your child attend their Classes until the form has been completed and cannot issue refunds.
- An email with your registration and waiver information will be sent within 24 hours.
- A 100% refund is available if class/camp is dropped no later than registration/refund deadline published on back cover page of Summer Youth Program Guide. Classes/Camps dropped after registration/refund deadlines are not eligible for a refund.
- If you have an emergency and are unable to pick up your child on time, call the Life Enrichment Office at 778-1236